Blooming Bath – Baby Bath / Bathtub Review
For a cute and stylish take on bathing your little one, the Blooming Bath – Baby Bath in Turquoise is a great choice. It is a unique, flower-shaped baby bath that you and your baby will enjoy using.
The concept of the product is really simple, instead of surrounding your child with hard plastic or a thin fabric, the Blooming Baby Bath will surround your child with soft and plush material that will make bathing in the kitchen or bathroom sink comfortable for you and enjoyable for your child.
Features of the Blooming Bath – Baby Bath / Bathtub
- Features the brand’s flower-shaped, signature blooming bath handmade from soft and plush polyester for the petals with the center made from high quality polypropylene foam and the back is made from polyester mesh
- Blooming petals easily conforms to the shape of the sink
- Turquoise colored petals
- Recommended for ages 0 to 1 year old
- Measurements: flower – 32 inches (tip-to-tip), center – 10 inches (diameter)
- PTPA award winner
- Cute design,
- Soft and comfortable. The plush, pillow-like feel of the bath will let your baby rest comfortably with the back still properly supported while you give him a bath.
- According to most parents who reviewed the product, the product saves them from getting backaches since the bathroom/kitchen sink where you place it is at the waist-level.
- It has a vibrant and attractive color.
- Multi-purpose. After your baby has outgrown this plush bath, you can also use it as a pillow or soft play mat.
- Easy storage. Because it lays flat and the materials used are soft, you can easily store this in between cabinet or even in cramped up spaces without worrying of getting it damaged.
- Great for photo-ops, if you are fond of taking cute, artsy photos of your child.
- Some of the people who reviewed this product had a hard time squeezing the water out of the Blooming Baby bath manually.
- According to a few people, drying the bath can take a while.
- Set-up can be quite meticulous since you need to thoroughly clean the sink (kitchen or bathroom) first before laying out the bath to avoid dirt, oil or food from soaking into the material and getting to your child.
- According to some parents, some of the stitching got easily torn after a few uses.
- Has the tendency to build up mold and mildew.
The Blooming Bath – Baby Bath is an adorable bath that lets you bathe your baby comfortably in a sink. The cushiony petals will provide comfort and protection for your child. Because the material is very soft, most reviews have commended that the softness keeps the baby calm thus making bath time easier for you. However, because of its size, squeezing it can be tricky and drying it may take a while.
Take a minute to watch this video:
You might also want to consider the Boon Naked Collapsible Baby Bath Tub. It is available in green, blue, red, orange, and pink. This collapsible baby bath tub is designed to be able to bathe newborns to sitting toddlers. It features an expandable bottom that you can easily adjust in 2 different positions.
You can put it in a reclined position so you can bathe your newborn or infant and when your little one is old enough to sit up, just fully expand the bottom to make a basin deep enough that your tot can still enjoy being immersed in the water while playing. For families with limited space for storage or those who like to travel frequently, you will find this bath handy.
The single, streamlined design of the tub allows you to fold it flat so you can carry or store it easily. The clean-up process is also well-thought of, it has no grooves or textured surfaces that would require you to do more meticulous scrubbing when cleaning the tub. A drawback though with the non-textured surface is that it can be quite slippery. You may want to use a non-slip mat inside to prevent your tot from accidentally slipping.
Another baby bath tub that you can use to bathe your baby in the sink is the Puj Tub. This tub is made of soft foam that easily conforms to the shape of your sink. The soft material cradles your child comfortably while also protecting him from the hard sink. This tub is only suitable from birth until 6 months.
It is flat and shaped like a spade, non-slip and secures itself in place with magnets. It is PVC and BPA free and it is also resistant from mold and mildew build up. However, it does not hold much water in and if your infant likes to wriggle a lot, you may end up having a very wet floor.
The Boon Naked Collapsible Baby Bath Tub is the best among the three. You can still use it even when your baby is a little older. It is easy to set up and store, which also makes it portable enough to be carried when you’re travelling with your baby. Tidying up after use is also a quick and hassle-free process which is great for busy moms.